- It is very important that you do not have any bleeding at the time of the smear.
- Ideally make an appointment mid-cycle.
- Coils need to be inserted in the first 7 days of your cycle.
- You must have a coil consultation before getting your coil fitted.
- Make sure you ring in advance so that we can explain the procedure and ensure that you have received the medications to take beforehand.
- Implants need to be inserted in the first 5 days of your cycle.
- If you are considering getting an implanon you must receive a counselling session before it is inserted.
- Fertility Consultation can be done at any stage but if you book it at day 3-5 or day 21-22 it means your blood test can be taken on the same day without you having to return.