Our pregnancy counselling is free, non-judgemental and trustworthy. Pregnancy counselling can provide an opportunity for you to explore your feelings about your pregnancy and to discuss all options open to you in confidence and privacy.
We provide information on parenting, adoption, abortion, information on social welfare entitlements, accommodation, legal rights and support services available to you.
What services are offered?
- Free pregnancy testing as a walk in service.
- Free pregnancy counselling by a professional counsellor who will give you full information on all the options available to you: parenting, adoption and abortion. You will need to make an appointment.
- Free medical assessment during your pregnancy counselling with ultrasound to confirm your dates. You will need to make an appointment.
- Free counselling after an abortion by a trained counsellor. You will need to make an appointment.
- Free medical check-up after an abortion by a female doctor. You will need to make an appointment.