A simple visit to a specialist gynaecological clinic can help to diagnose and treat a lot of common problems.
At Femplus we have all the facilities needed to conduct a one stop shop Gynecological service.
You start with a visit with the doctor to asses your symptoms and make a plan for you. This might include to return for an ultrasound.
Pelvic ultrasound is available at the clinic without having to be referred elsewhere. You will also have the result and report of the ultrasound at the time of your ultrasound.
Ultrasound (pelvic scan) is an essential tool in gynecology to identify the presence of fibroids, cysts, endometriosis and can be also helpful in diagnosing gynecological cancers.
Additional blood tests to assess hormonal levels can be taken.
Femplus Gynaecological Clinic
- Irregular periods: this can be associated with a hormonal problem, other conditions like polycystic ovarian syndrome or an abnormal growth in the uterine cavity.
- Bleeding between periods: again this can be a sign of an abnormal growth or even of a pelvic infection.
- Lower abdominal pain: a growth on the ovaries (ovarian cyst) can present with this type of pain.
- Abnormal vaginal discharge: can be a sign of a pelvic infection.
- Abnormal pain with periods (is a symptom of endometriosis)
- Menopausal problems.
Gynaecological Consultation €150
Pelvic Ultrasound during or after consultation €100